AIM oversees the creation & implementation of degree audits (DARS) for L&S undergraduate academic programs. These responsibilities include:
- consulting with academic units developing new programs or changing existing programs to ensure the proposed curriculum can be encoded in the degree audit
- collaborating with University and College governance, and other institutional partners to ensure that program requirements published in Guide are properly encoded
- investigating reports of errors in L&S degree audits
- clearing all L&S undergraduate degrees & additional majors
- authorizing L&S faculty & staff as users of the degree audit & exception system (DARS-X)
AIM should be the first point of contact for any questions about how L&S programs are encoded in the degree audit (DARS).